· To be treated fairly and with respect.
· To achieve to the best of their ability.
· To be happy.
· To be treated with understanding.
· To expect the local community to support, respect and have pride in the school.
· To work, play and learn in a friendly safe and helpful school environment.
· To help protect rights, and to follow school rules.
· To attend school punctually and regularly.
· To care for the school environment by keeping it neat and clean.
· To contribute positively to class meetings.
· To apply themselves to learning.
· To strive to establish positive working relationships with adults.
· To support the school and staff.
· To act thoughtfully in and out of school and aim to bring credit to the school.
· To avoid being disruptive in the classroom environment.
· Move carefully around the school and classroom.
· Play safe, sensible, non-contact games.
· Play in an area where you can see the teacher.
· Sit down while eating.
· Remain within the school boundaries.
· Only enter a building with a teacher’s permission.
· Follow lining up routines.
· Sit safely on chairs and seats.
· Play by the rules.
· Look after school property.
· Look after other people’s property.
· Wear school uniform.
· Cross the road safely.
· Don’t talk to strangers.
· Always ask teacher for help if you are hurt or unsure of what to do.
· Tell the truth.
· Apologise if you do something wrong.
· Take turns.
· Let others join your game.
· Keep hands and feet to yourself.
· Share equipment fairly.
· Share space fairly.
· Share the teacher’s time fairly.
· Tell an adult when you can’t solve the problem yourself.
· Let others tell their side of the story.
· Clean up your own mess.
· Care for toilet area.
· Speak politely to all students and staff.
· Use good manners.
· No swearing.
· No put downs.
· Consider the feelings of others.
· Make people feel welcome.
· Pay attention.
· Treat people the way you want to be treated.
· Listen to others.
· Show respect to adults.
· Work together.
· Give others a chance to have a go.
· Share equipment, time and space in groups.
· Take turns in groups.
· Help each other.
· Follow class rules.
· Tell the teacher if you need help.
· Listen to and follow teacher instructions.
· Listen to and work with visiting adult helpers